Day as the Terrys:New Year's Resolutions


2013 was such a crazy year, full of highs and lows.  I moved states, had 3 different jobs, got hitched, lost two grandfathers, started blogging again, and completed a lot of College.
I haven't made any New Years Resolutions the past few years, because I never stick to them.  I heard that if you tell people what you want to do, you are more likely to do it. So here it goes
My Resolutions:
Get healthier-not even just lose weight, but cook healthier for my family, and make us all be more active.
Be a Better Person-I think this should be at the top of everyone's list.  I found this great graphic
-Love God more.  There are some lyrics that I love-"Set a fire down in my soul, that I can't contain, that I can't control. I want more of you God."
-Be a Better Wife-I've come to realize that I can't control how my husband acts or feels, all I can control is my own actions.  I have to be the best wife I can be :)
-Keep blogging.  This has not been my first attempt at successful blogging, but this has definitely been my best try yet. Thanks to you!
-Be content.  I don't mean with material things. But I need to be be okay with the house being a little dirty, and be okay with not being the perfect wife-homemaker on top of everything else. 


This year will be hard to beat...I am excited to see 2014 try.
What are your 2014 resolutions?


-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.