Fit Friday: Bskinz Review + Introducing Our First Weightloss Competition Sponser



Welcome back to Fit Fridays!  I thought the perfect post for today, would be to feature one of our Weightloss Competition prize sponsers!

Bskinz apparel and accessories are a great way to add sass to your workout attire!  I have to wear black and white to work, so I LOVE neon for my workouts! A HUGE plus is that all their products are made in the USA! WOO! They have SUCH a wide range of product, for kids and adults!

I received a pair of compression shorts in this awesome pattern! I can't wait to wear them! I also received a matching headband :) BUT I'm sure you see two headbands in the picture..right? That's because one of the headbands is going into the prizes for the winners of our weightloss compeition!

I hope you join us!
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.