& the newest member of the Terry family is....



YAYYY!!!!!

We went and looked at this last night, and went to test drive it this morning & fell in love.  First of all, I have to say that GOD IS SOO GOOD!!!! Ask & he will provide!

It was a lot of stress, but on this day, 12/12/12 (of all days) Nick & I have officially purchased our first car together! Yippee!

Words of advice for any couples car shopping: take the time to be on the SAME PAGE.  Our salesmen was polite and stepped out the room, and gave us time to make the decision together! Now we get to cruise around in our new little go-kart!

It'll be interesting to see how Paisley reacts to riding around in it. He's going to miss the truck! We all will, but this is just another step in us building our lives together!

On the less positive note of it all, I am sick. Like SICK SICK.
This is my life right now

I barely slept a wink last night, so that brought on me almost falling asleep on the salesmen's desk. not to mention me trying to talk as little as possible..that ruins my filming plans for tomorrow. So thankful for the amazing people I work with to give me a Sick Day!

Happy 12/12/12 everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.